NAVEEN Hydrating Mask helps restore the hydration level of the skin. It tones and soothes the skin and leaves your skin more radiant and velvety.
A little something you may want to know
1. Organic cotton is grown without the use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides. Volatile synthetic solvents and chemical bleaching are not allowed during handling operations. Therefore there might be some tiny dots on the cotton sheet and this is the feature of organic cotton.
2. Cotton covers 2.5% of the world's cultivated land yet uses 16% of the world's insecticides, more than any other single major crop. Residual chemicals in the cotton products may irritate user's skin.
3. Mask fibers come from petrochemical origin are not biodegradable and add on environmental burden.
4. Through the better choice of products, not only your skin will look better but also the future of the world will be better.
Full ingredients list:
Water, Rosa Damascene Flower Water*, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin**, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Anisate, Anthemis Nobilis Water*, Sea Salt, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid
*ingredients from certified organic agriculture **organic origin
1. Cleanse your face, take out the mask and unfold the whole cotton sheet.
2. Apply the mask sheet to your face and leave it on for 15 minutes.
3. Remove the mask and lightly pat your face to dry. Discard the mask sheet.
4. Followed by your skincare routine.